By the title I don't even mean my uni life..
Been looking at universities and browsing through the internet till my eyes are strained for the sister who is due to finish high school in a few months.
Tiring looking through but parents just get confused and tired even faster trying to understand the information especially since the sister is applying for music instead of the sciences like I and another sister did. So not as straight forward. But this sister gets the chance to apply to the USA which I wanted. So while I'm doing all this research for love, can't help feel envy. Especially when I'm currently at a crossroad right now about which career path I should take. But nonetheless, I feel excited too for her about venturing into the university life. Because while it wasn't as what I hoped for when I experienced my university life, it will still beat (I'm sure) working life even if I'm not officially in that world yet.
Hence why I'm doing all the research; so that hopefully, InsyaAllah, she gets to experience the best university life that she can get. Wherever she ends up having it.
No comments:
Post a Comment